1. I went into the child care profession because I know I can make a difference in the lives of every child in my center.
2. I’m somebody who likes to have things done my way, so being the leader is important to me.
3. I often feel like I’m carrying too much of the workload in my center and I wish it wasn’t like this.
4. For the most part, my staff is good, but not great.
5. I’ve seen or heard of centers that seem to have really figured it out, and I wish I knew the secret.
6. I’d like to be able to take my staff to the next level and empower them to do more.
7. I wish my staff was happier in their work.
8. I don’t have time or money to go back to college to take a course of staff management.
9. I feel like I know a lot, but there is a “bump” I can’t get over in going to the next level.
10. I’m finally willing to invest in myself (and maybe with my own money) to learn how to develop a team that will partner with me in accomplishing our center goals.
© Copyright 2020 • Your Center Success